family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

family & friends

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday To Roni
Amazing Events In Pictures.... Icon_minitimeby Admin Fri Jan 12, 2024 2:09 pm

» Post the charming sights of yours ....
Amazing Events In Pictures.... Icon_minitimeby Admin Wed Jan 10, 2024 10:53 pm

» Great thoughts & words
Amazing Events In Pictures.... Icon_minitimeby Admin Tue Jan 09, 2024 6:58 pm

» Post your complaints here.
Amazing Events In Pictures.... Icon_minitimeby Admin Tue Jan 02, 2024 1:15 am

» Old Malayalam Film Songs
Amazing Events In Pictures.... Icon_minitimeby Admin Fri Nov 17, 2023 4:18 pm

» Malayalam Film Songs
Amazing Events In Pictures.... Icon_minitimeby Admin Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:41 pm

» Star's Family Photos.
Amazing Events In Pictures.... Icon_minitimeby Admin Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:18 pm

Amazing Events In Pictures....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ghost
Forum Expert
Forum Expert
ghost

Amazing Events In Pictures.... Empty
PostSubject: Amazing Events In Pictures....   Amazing Events In Pictures.... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 12:53 am

Amazing Events In Pictures.... Shortest-man_1739057i

A Guinness World Records official hands over a certificate to the world's shortest man, Khagendra Thapa Magar in Pokhara, some 200 kms west of Kathmandu. The Nepalese teenager whose tiny stature has made him a celebrity in his homeland entered the record books as the world's shortest man at 67.08 cm or 26.4 inches according to new measurements by Guinness, as he celebrated his 18th birthday. He takes the title from Colombia's Edward Niño Hernandez, whose record stood for just five weeks. Khagendra measures 2 ft 2.41 in (67.08 cm) tall, nearly 2 inches shorter than his predecessor

Amazing Events In Pictures.... Ufo-us_1739847i

A UFO image snapped over Chelsea, New York, which created a storm in the USA. New Yorkers were transfixed by shiny unidentified flying objects spotted over Chelsea. Hundreds of Big Apple residents craned their necks to see the objects, which were described as looking like dozen silver white balloons [perhaps that's just what they were?]. Witnesses flooded the NYPD and the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) with calls reporting sightings

Amazing Events In Pictures.... Chocolate-Express_1739094i

Food landscape artist Carl Warner displays the Chocolate Express at St Pancras International Station to mark the launch of his book "Carl Warner's Food Landscapes". The Chocolate Express is a a real-life landscape constructed entirely out of chocolate, that Carl has crafted specially for the launch…

Amazing Events In Pictures.... Chocolate_1739095i
…Featuring a chocolate locomotive that would have once graced the Barlow Shed, The Chocolate Express will journey from the station to Chocolate Unwrapped for Chocolate Week (16/17th October) and then to the New York Chocolate Show

Amazing Events In Pictures.... Lion-cuddle_1739857i

Kevin Richardson, also known as the Lion Whisperer, plays with two of his lions in their enclosure at the Kingdom of the White Lion park in Broederstroom, near Johannesburg South Africa…

Amazing Events In Pictures.... Lion-riding_1739860i

A new film, White Lion, is about a rare white lion, who as a cub is cast out of his pride because of his colour. He is near starvation when he befriends an older lion who teaches him the ways of the wild. Richardson, the movie's producer, first befriended a pair of lion cubs at the Lion Park outside Johannesburg 12 years ago, when the cubs were 6 months and he was 23. He began shortening his hours as a therapist in postoperative rehabilitation to play with his new friends. Soon, park owner Rodney Fuhr offered him a part-time job which became full time…

Amazing Events In Pictures.... Lion-face_1739861i

Today, Richardson cares for 39 lions at his 800-hectare (2,000-acre) Kingdom of the White Lion in Broederstroom, an hour and a half drive from Johannesburg, where the film was shot. He's been attacked by his lions twice. Once during filming, a lion named Thor grabbed Richardson's arm and pinned him against the cage holding the camera crews, who looked on terrified and unable to help. "I thought: There goes my arm, and it's my own fault. I was provoking him to get a fight sequence that we needed," Richardson said. The lion stared him in the eyes for what seemed five minutes but couldn't have lasted more than a few seconds, before releasing him

Amazing Events In Pictures.... Basketball-fight_1739072i
A fight breaks out during the Asian Games 3rd warm-up basketball match between China and Brazil at Xuchang Vocational Technical School Gym in Xuchang, Henan province, China

Amazing Events In Pictures.... Pakistan-wagon_1739832i

A Pakistani man leads a donkey-cart laden with drums on a street in Lahore

Amazing Events In Pictures.... Alps-mist_1739833i

A hiker takes a picture of the foggy Alps as he stands above the clouds on a visitor's platform near the top of the Wendelstein (1,838 metres high) in the Mangfall mountains, the Bavarian foothills of the Alps, near the village Bayrischzell, southern Germany

Amazing Events In Pictures.... Seagull_1739863i
A seagull swoops in to pick off a piece of bread from the extended hand of a visitor on a pier at the Baltic Sea on Ruegen Island at Binz, Germany

Amazing Events In Pictures.... Helicopter-flares_1739059i

A Cougar helicopter performs during a Swiss air force air show in Axalp
Amazing Events In Pictures.... Pope-bmx_1739044i

Pope Benedict XVI waves to a member of the International Circus Festival climbing the steps of St Peter's basilica on a BMX during the pontiff's weekly general audience at St. Peter square at the Vatican

Amazing Events In Pictures.... Philippines-skelet_1739830i
A woman views an exhibit of a plastinated human body during an exhibition titled "Myth of the Human Bodies" in Manila, Philippines
Amazing Events In Pictures.... Overleaded-wagon_1739056i

Men drive their overloaded donkey cart along a road in Islamabad, Pakistan
Back to top Go down

Amazing Events In Pictures....
Page 1 of 1