family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

family & friends

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday To Roni
News - Film News!!!!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Admin Fri Jan 12, 2024 2:09 pm

» Post the charming sights of yours ....
News - Film News!!!!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Admin Wed Jan 10, 2024 10:53 pm

» Great thoughts & words
News - Film News!!!!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Admin Tue Jan 09, 2024 6:58 pm

» Post your complaints here.
News - Film News!!!!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Admin Tue Jan 02, 2024 1:15 am

» Old Malayalam Film Songs
News - Film News!!!!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Admin Fri Nov 17, 2023 4:18 pm

» Malayalam Film Songs
News - Film News!!!!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Admin Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:41 pm

» Star's Family Photos.
News - Film News!!!!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Admin Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:18 pm

News - Film News!!!!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
ghost
Forum Expert
Forum Expert
ghost

News - Film News!!!!!!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: News - Film News!!!!!!!   News - Film News!!!!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 9:48 pm

leeban wrote:
jaguar paw character name...!even i had a user name like that. eniku ishtapetta oru movie..oscar inu nominate cheythirunu 2006 il. kitiyilla.

aano.......aa film il ninnum Prachodanam ulkkondittaano user name accept cheythe... Wink

oru vallatha movie ...kure munne kande aanu ---ennaalum athile chila part manassil angine nilkkunnu ...satyahil atharam films Oscar okke deserve cheyyunnu....ente Ormmayil ulla oru part athile etho oru jeeviye konnu pale pale athinte inner aayittulla Organs >thurannidethu,, avayude gunaganangal paranjum kondu ...vevikkaathe kazhikkunnu .... lol! avarum manusyanmaar thanneyo....... Embarassed pinneyum chilathundu ...vallaathe feelings undaakkunnava .......onnu koode kaananam ....serikku Oormma varanillaaa ... Wink
Back to top Go down
ghost
Forum Expert
Forum Expert
ghost

PostSubject: Re: News - Film News!!!!!!!   News - Film News!!!!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 12:52 am

Njan paranja Part ithil first il thanne undu... Wink

Back to top Go down
ghost
Forum Expert
Forum Expert
ghost

PostSubject: Re: News - Film News!!!!!!!   News - Film News!!!!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 2:21 pm

Marriage not now – Sneha

Prasanna and Sneha hit the headlines all of a sudden some time back, when an announcement was made that the two actors, who shared the screen space together in 'Achamundu Achamundu' are in love with each other and they would tie the knot soon.

But Sneha maintained a stoic silence and circles close to her said she was abroad for a shoot. The actress, who is back in Chennai now, says she is not getting married immediately. "I have to honour my professional commitments," she says
News - Film News!!!!!!! - Page 4 Sneha

The latest buzz is that Sneha has been roped in for 'Kochadaiyan', Superstar Rajnikanth's forthcoming film, to be directed by his daughter Soundarya. Confirming this, Sneha says, "But I have not yet signed on the dotted line. Talks are currently on."

Saying that she is very happy to share the screen space with the Superstar, Sneha however says she has to work out dates, as she is busy in Kollywood and Tollywood. "I am currently trying my best to adjust dates and a formal announcement will be made soon," she says.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: News - Film News!!!!!!!   News - Film News!!!!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

News - Film News!!!!!!!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4